Caslon Primary School takes the privacy of its pupils, parents, suppliers, customers and employees very seriously. In order to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements, Caslon has initiated a GDPR Compliance Programme with the assistance of a third party compliance advisor, and other external IT experts.
Caslon Primary School will comply with the GDPR both in its capacity as a Processor and a Controller.
As part of our GDPR Compliance Programme, we have – in conjunction with third party compliance and other external IT consultants have conducted a data mapping exercise and assessed our current compliance levels against the GDPR requirements. We are currently in the process of implementing all necessary actions in order to become GDPR compliant. This includes, among others:
- Setting up a Data Inventory;
- Reviewing our internal and external procedures and policies;
- Implementing new procedures and policies where necessary;
- Reviewing and amending our current agreements with parents, pupils, suppliers, customers and employees to be GDPR compliant;
- Reviewing and implementing technical and organisational (security) measures to enable us to meet compliance and regulatory requirements;
- Updating procedures to allow us to handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR requirements
Privacy Notices – Click to view
591 total views, 1 views today